Filtration certainly represents a fundamental factor in the functioning of a Glove Boxes and an Isolator, for this reason Euralpha has designed and manufactured high performance absolute cartridge filters. In the development of these components, have been considered the main regulations, our Know-how and our experience in the field of isolation technology, in order to be able to create a product with a high technological content, capable of responding to both the growing needs of the chemical-pharmaceutical sector and the more restrictive specifications.
The innovations of this filter model are:
- Interchangeability: the casing is a part of the isolator, and at each filter change, only the filter cartridge will be replaced. Applicable both as inlet filters and as extraction filters.
- Elimination of the cartridge: the cartridge, being made of plastic material and having no metal part, is suitable to be disposed of in a special burner
- Materials: the materials used in the construction of the filters have high resistance to chemical agents, FDA and antistatic agents
- Versatility: They allow easy replacement in case of filter change, but also a quick replacement for product / batch change needs in multipurpose isolators
- Single cartridge and double cartridge versions
- Carters available with different connection solutions to the isolators
|MODELS||CA SP90/CU SP90 – CA SP50/CU SP50
CA SP25/CU SP25 – CA SP5/CU SP5
|CARTRIDGE EFFICIENCY CLASS||H14-U15|